The uNi Coffeehouse Concert Series ended on May 17, 2014 after 29 years of events.
Thanks to all for your support over those years.
The Unitarian Universalist Society of Greater Springfield that sponsored the uNi Coffeehouse Concert Series is now in the process of creating a NEW CONCERT SERIES.
Everyone on the current email list of the uNi Coffeehouse Concert Series will be contacted when details about the new concert series become available.
If you would like to be added to the email list for the new concert series, send us an email with your name.
Watch below for just a few festivals that we have personally enjoyed in the past, as the time for each approaches.
APRIL 25-27 FRI-SUN NEFFA (New England Folk Festival Association)
at Mansfield, MA High & Middle Schools.
(617) 299-1590 http://www.neffa.org
May 23-25 FRI-SUN GottaGetGon Festival
at Saratoga County Fairgrounds, Ballston Spa, NY
(518) 882-6809 http://www.pickingandsinging.org/
June 12-15 TH-SUN Mystic Sea Music Festival
at the Mystic Seaport Museum, Mystic, CT.
(888) 973-2767 http://www.mysticseaport.org/event/sea-music-festival-2/
June 21-22 SAT-SUN Clearwaters Great Hudson River Revival
at Croton Point Park, Croton-on-Hudson, NY
(845) 236-5596 http://www.clearwaterfestival.org
June 27-29 FRI-SUN Old Songs Festival
at Altamont Fairgrounds, Altamont, NY
(518) 765-2815 http://www.oldsongs.org/festival
July 5-6 SAT-SUN Greater New Bedford Summerfest
at National Whaling Historic Park, New Bedford, MA
(508) 979-1568 http://www.newbedfordsummerfest.com/
July 19 SAT 9:00 am to 9:30 pm Glasgow Lands Scottish Festival
at Look Park 300 North Main St, Florence (Northampton), MA
(413) 862-8095 http://www.glasgowlands.org/
August 1-3 FRI-SUN Falcon Ridge Folk Festival
at Dodd's Farm, off Route 22 on County Rt. 7D, Hillsdale, NY
(866) 325-2744 http://www.FalconRidgeFolk.com
Aug. 10 SUN noon - 5 p.m. Adirondack Folk Music Festival
at Schroon Lake Town Park, Schroon Lake, NY
(518) 532-9259 http://www.schroonlakeregion.com/what-to-do/events/annual-schroon-lake-folk-music-festival
Sept, 27-28 SAT-SUN Portsmouth Maritime Folk Festival
at the pubs, cafés, churches and streets of Portsmouth, New Hampshire