* Our concerts are held one Saturday each month, September through May. One or two additional concerts are sometimes added to the schedule.
* All coffeehouse style evening concerts are held in Friendship Hall of the
Unitarian Universalist Society of Greater Springfield Meetinghouse,
245 Porter Lake, Drive
Springfield, MA 01106 bordering on Longmeadow and the lovely, wooded Forest Park, easily reached from Interstate Route 91.
Occasionally concerts may be moved to the larger sanctuary space at the same meetinghouse location.
* All coffeehouse style evening concerts begin at 7:30 p.m. and typically end around 10:00 p.m.
* All seats are $15 at the door (unless otherwise indicated).
* Reservations are appreciated, but there are usually seats available on the evening of the concert. Reservations are held only until 7:20 p.m. and are not for any particular seats. We recommend arriving earlier for best seating and parking. Doors usually open about 6:45 p.m (new time).
For reservations or further information contact Ed & Beth Brown at email@example.com
.....or by phone at (413) 562-3990
* The hall seats over one hundred and features:
- lovely wooded location bordering on Longmeadow and the Forest Park woodlands
- easy access from anywhere via Interstate Route 91. Parking lot, plus space along road for later arrivals
- acoustic music (not electric, not excessively loud), some very old songs and tunes, some very new
- experienced performers from across the United States, Canada, and Great Britain
- coffeehouse style atmosphere, relaxed, informal, low stage, candle-light, but no alcohol, no smoke
- lively concert hall sound in an intimate setting; performers often mingle with audience during breaks
- refreshments available: home made baked goods, hot spiced cider, coffee, teas, & just popped popcorn
- - handicapped accessible - phone ahead for directions to the no-stairs entrance and arrange preferred seating